Sunday 11 December 2011

A great day for cooking and cleaning

  • Christmas pudding started to cook at 6.45 another 6 hours
  • leek and potato soup cooking in the slow cooker.
  • mince meat cooking in oven 8.30
  • added more ginger and sugar to the ginger beer plant day one





The Sun is out not a cloud in the sky but it is quite cold

In the garden
  • The sweet peas and the Stocks ( from Diana) are germinating.
  • took down the Pantheon  beans ( have to plant at least twice the amount next year I will try early spring)
  • planted some more Stock seeds

Christmas
  • The boys have been doing some more crafting I have to look for a branch today to put in the kitchen.
  • Sean loves having is picture taken.

7 comments:

  1. Sean is adorable!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Always want to reply and to say thanks for all your lovely comments but you have "no-reply" on. Haven't seen the scrumpy yet, but cider is becoming popular here again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,
    Have just tried to work out the "reply" again. Not sure, but it could be in your Blogger profile and then click on edit and list your email address where it is asked for. Sorry I can't be more specific. It seems to have changed since I set it up.
    Goodluck
    Trudi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy bee in the kitchen. I guess it keeps you warm too. Sean is so handsome no wonder he is a poser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a great day and very productive. Your house would have smelt delicious with all of that cooking. Your puppy looks very Chrismassy too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy that those seeds germinate for you. We must have very similar climate. I can't wait to see more of your Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your montage is beautiful...I'm smelling all that delicious cooking that's going on! I love that your young men enjoy creating decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a busy day! I can imagine all the lovely smells coming from your kitchen. Those Christmas decorations are just wonderful. I think home-made decorations are just the best.

    Thanks for dropping by to visit my blog from Australia. I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit. I appreciated your comment on my Mosaic Monday post. You will be taken with the beauty of your first Cassia fistula flowers. They are quite something!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.