- While cooking and meal preparation put hot soapy water in the kitchen sink, it will help to keep the kitchen clean.
- Go to bed and the kitchen is tidy and all the clothes are ready fo morning.
- Don't wait, wash dishes up straight after eating then relax or do something else.
- Get up and get dressed being at home does not mean you lounge about in your pj's
- Prepare a menu and shopping list every week
- Get the boys to pick up after themselves be consistant
- Only do one load of washing a day and put away that day.
- Clean fridges out once a week before doing menu I might have enough food allready.
|My Mums Garden|
|In the little wood|
Cleaning and scrubbing will wait ’till tomorrow, but children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs! Dust go to sleep! I’m rocking my baby. Babies don’t keep. – Ruth Hamilton
planted; potatoes, salsify