Tuesday 22 March 2011

Objects of my affection

A time to appreciate what I do have and enjoy to have in the house with me
I love this cupboard it holds all my photographs and memories
The object of my affection was given to me as a present from a carpenter he arrived here from Russia there he was an Art professor but as he used to say "then was then" he was an interesting person and I loved to hear him talk about Art and Music he told me the cupboard it self was made in Paris before World War 2. Afterwards he emigrated to live with his family in Canada a week after he got there he died of a heart attack. He will be missed by a lot of people  especially his laugh and his modest nature .

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project
    in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done
    a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your
    article seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.

    The design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Kudos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I
    will remember to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back down the road.

    I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.