Thursday 17 March 2011

I am all a sparkle

Today I spent the morning at Aled's school helping out at their Purim party .The School is situated on another kibbutz the children come from all over the area and are usually bused to there.The ages range from 5 to 12 yrs old.  There are  2 to 3 classes in each year and there is about 32 children to a class. The school day starts about 8am and finishes at 3.30 . The school focuses a lot on the environment and I volunteer there when they go on field trips. But today it was the school Purim party and all The boys and girls were all dressed in their costumes there was a parade, dancing, a concert and little booths where the there was makeup, hair braiding, glitter tattoos, lots of games. Of course the usual hot dog, corn and candy floss.

After that I went to the garden centre and bought a tree called a uster berry I have not got a clue what it is and I haven’t found it on the internet  I love an adventure I also bought some seeds carrots, sweet corn, baby salad, beetroot, squash, cucumber and peppers.

When I got home I found the cat had dug up nearly all of my seedlings anyone want a 18 yr old cat no only joking but sometimes that cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.