Friday 25 March 2011

Aled is still not well

My baby is still not well We had to take him to the A&E he had  a 39.5 temperature and was screaming  complaining  that he had a pain in his stomach I straight away thought of appendicitis . We got there and he was quizzed about it he was telling them how he takes his own temperature and they asked for a urine sample in a plastic cup. They took his temperature it was just over 39.3. then he had an x-ray of his chest  with that the doctor told us that Aled had Bronchitis and we were given a prescription  it only took 15mins from the time we got there to the time we left. I really don’t like seeing them ill I can't wait until I can say "Aled can you keep the volume down" maybe tomorrow. But until then marathon monopoly, story reading and running upstairs for drinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.