Friday 4 March 2011

good morning blog and Friendship

Weather is beautiful but we still need a lot more rain. One of the boys has a football match and the other is fast asleep as it is their day off from school I let them have a lie in. Tonight we usually have the big family meal and tonight is no exception in honor of saint David's day we are having lamb and all the trimmings.


Our dog is a happy soul except when there is an air raid siren or I go up any sort of ladder he really tells me off it like he is saying "get down from there"
Today I was sitting with my morning coffee watching the Sean the dog say good morning to his friends and here are some of them this happens nearly every day.

doesn't it look their discussing the weather thats his lady friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.