Sunday 8 January 2012

Yesterday

was a no computer and TV day how did I do, well first of all I started it the night before so I would have a good 24 hours and I have to say it was lovely but not easy for this addict.These are a few things I did instead  I got around to making apple sauce from the apples I had as a Christmas present.Then  "the Builder"  and I went for a drive into the countryside here are a few photos.








We went to a few other places but that will be in part 2 have to go to work.


A photo every day from my back door looking west.




3 comments:

  1. Love the snow on the mountains and the ancient ruins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day...we should all try it. You have daffodils! Ours are still way underground. Lovely, clear photos...and what a view you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the daffodils are lovely...in anticipation of spring here! Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.