Monday 20 February 2012

Yipee no ones on the computer hello blog world.

 I received a lovely present from some friends when they come visiting from Ireland they brought me some chocolates(yes I admit I am a chocoholic)From Lily O'brien's.

My friends will be coming back in July I wonder what the will bring,hint hint;).

Yesterday it snowed on the hills around the kibbutz we only had some hail so I took sean for a little walk to have a look at the hills on the way we took some photos of some more blossoms.Here are some photos of the snow funny thing its not that cold.


 The garden has been enjoying the cooler weather with all the rain we have been having  the beans have started to flower
 The potato plants are growing well I added another row.
 The salad leaves are on turbo We have been enjoying a lot of green salads.


Dianne's sweet peas I love seed giveaways.




 Almond                                                    Apricot
 here are a look of some of my fruit trees.

Almond
Plum


Plum

Peach



 Go and have a look at more Monday Mosaic's and Sunday Sunlight

12 comments:

  1. love the hints of spring, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chocolates are practically works of art-how fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy the potatoes are coming along great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything looks so fresh and green and blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice to see all your plants and sign of spring. I love the photos of the hills with snow. And the chocolates look so yummy. Great post, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's quite something to see both snow on the scene and greens in the garden. My favourite photos, though, have to be the fruit tree blossoms. Thank you for linking to "Sunlit Sunday", Cathy!
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gardens are really coming up and the snow on the mountain top is more than we have seen here in New Jersey. I am also a member of the chocoholic club. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, your garden is looking great. Even though winter has been warm here, we are nowhere near looking like what you are growing. Isn't the spiky Mizuna mustard pretty? Glad you seem to be feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a lIly o' brien easter egg (and chocs) last year, it was wonderful!

    My blog has changed name and address now, its now to be found at.. http://talesofsimpledays.blogspot.com/ I would be very grateful if you could remove the old name Dorset days from your list, as that blog has now been deleted! many thanks! Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photos! Love seeing anything springlike! Your trees look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is so beautiful there. I love the photos. It looks like spring has sprung. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your gardens are looking wonderful! I am anxious for spring to arrive which will be in a few months. Thank you for taking the time to visit me.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.