Thursday 23 February 2012

Where is Alvilt?

 If you dont know who Alvilt is look here

 Sean couldn't find him
 and he tried very hard but all he found were a lot of seeds I will be scattering them around my garden but it will take 3-4 years before they flower.


 The wild Cyclamen  is enjoying the wet weather we have been having I have never seen so many flowers.

 There  are a lot of different colours.


Dont you think the buds look like umbrellas.
Well there is a lot to be thankful for on this Thursday for instance Aled is at school Daniel is on the mend.
There is more to see at the Thankfull Thursday linky hosted by "The wife of the dairyman" come and share the things you are Thankful for.

11 comments:

  1. I love your Alvilt, he is a pretty dog. The field of flowers is gorgeous. The closeup flowers shots are my favorite. Wonderful photos, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delightful photos! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning Cathy...the wild cyclamen is gorgeous...is Alvilt hiding from you this year...maybe just playing hide and seek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wild flowers are beautiful and so is Sean

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo with your dog coming through the flowers. The cyclamen are lovely; I've only seen them as houseplants around here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful display of cyclamen - we are sowing wild flower seeds on a parch of our allotment this year - as a contribution to getting the buzz back into Britain and to help all the bees and insects that are on the decline over here - thanks for calling by - Jane UK

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely flowers! Your photos are super x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely little meadow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...looks lovely..excellent captures..
    btw..thanks for your inspiring words in my space..
    you made my day..thanks dear..;)

    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the flowers just darting out of your grass ~ that looks so pretty! Excellent idea!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.