Friday 27 May 2011

Salad on the go go

today was a half day at the plant nursery and when I came home the first thing instead of going for a quick something from the fridge I went out and foraged in the garden I must say Halleujah I am a convert to home grown salad yum but
 I ate the evidence of this little miracle :).
I have been reading a comic book here is an extract from it

 Everyone Is Right

Once when Nasreddin Hodja was serving as qadi(judge), one of his neighbors came to him with a complaint against a fellow neighbor.

The Hodja listened to the charges carefully, then concluded, "Yes, dear neighbor, you are quite right."

Then the other neighbor came to him. The Hodja listened to his defense carefully, then concluded, "Yes, dear neighbor, you are quite right."

The Hodja's wife, having listened in on the entire proceeding, said to him, "Husband, both men cannot be right."
The Hodja answered, "Yes, dear wife, you are quite right."


It is funny and thoughtful sometimes everyone is right but it still doesn't help anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.