Friday 1 April 2011

When I woke up I had already lost an hour


Sean love's his picture taken

When I got up this morning thinking I got up early get ready for the weekend. I then realized that Summer Daylight saving time started this morning at 2 am so that made it already 1 hr later then I thought. It has been warner then usual so I have started watering the garden I will have to start collecting the shower water for watering the garden.
Yesterday evening  We had a house full of Daniels friends both Canadian and Israeli boys they were waiting at our house before they went to play paint ball and they were all going to a restaurant after.
 Today they are going to a shopping centre and then to a ice rink and swimming pool funnily enough called the Canada centre and tonight they are having a party. I am tired just thinking about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.