Saturday 28 September 2013

Sean is snoring and I think I know why

A weekend Salsa retreat over 200 people are camping at the end of our garden.

I was told by one of the dancers that Sean is a great Salsa dancer I think he might have joined the party last night.He was very tired this morning,just about kept his eyes open.
The builder aka DH is building a wood shed to keep the wood dry for the woodburner
I love these flowers but have no clue to their name I have a white one and a pink one


This is the Pink one anybody know what they are called? I call them rain flowers ,but I don't think they are that.
Amazing colour on these leaves 


and on this one 

And so many berries on this bush.
I might have a look at the dancing later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.