Tuesday 28 August 2012

Back to school, back to the blog

I have missed going on the blog but having the boys home has not given me much computer time.I had so many plans at the beginning of the holiday,but not many have come to fruition basically it has been so HOT and still is.
Jonathan is in second year at University Daniel has started High school and Aled is in the last year of Elementary School next year Junior high (time has rushed by so fast) I am feeling my age.
Sean the dog keeps coming down to see if I am still here its too quiet for him.
Well I am happy to be back and  now I am off to visit some blog friends.
bye for now.

Just spent the afternoon in the playschool age 2-3 they are so cute and my goodness they have so much energy.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy - welcome back. I've missed your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back. Missed your regular posts, even though I don't often comment I always read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoyed having you stop by...wow kids and g'kids do grow so fast! Neylan is in pre-school now and Williams is in kindergarten! hope your boys have an exciting university/school year! Baron sends a woof to Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Cathy we have missed your lovely posts.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.