Monday 31 December 2012

The year that was 2012

January

cooking on the fire

                                                            days out  Tel Hazor

                                             February

                                          wild flowers in a field by our house

my seedling trays
                                           
                                             March

A month of rainbows

April

                      A month of flowers one kind or the other


May




Mum came to visit

                    Lots of laughter and joy to see her with the boys

                                        June


Daniel with Saba

Aled

July


lots of growing in the garden


August



breakfast and picnics with the old folks



September

 Jewish New year

Blackberry season

October 


Lovely balmy days great for long walks


November



Daniel making cookies for charity he made over 800

and a new camera

December

days out and about

I would like to wish everyone a lovely New Year I know I cant wait.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to remember the year and I bet there were many more memories as you tried to decide what to put in and hat to leave out. I've only known you. Few months but have so enjoyed seeing another part of the old. Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with us! Best wishes to a Healthy and Happy new Year to you and yours. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy,
    You have a wonderful life and beautiful family. I pray the coming year is just a blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so great to see life from a different perspective. I want to wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year! I enjoy you blog and look forward to seeing your achievements in 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.