Wednesday 14 December 2011

A little bit of Christmas

The home made ornament tree in the kitchen  still a lot to make

there is is christmas colours everywhere




In the garden

  • Planted some Aquilegia magpie seeds

this is what they look like in flower

  • added more ginger and sugar to the ginger beer plant day four

  • 5 comments:

    1. Helo Cathy,

      Always love stoppinjg by your blog :]
      xxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. I like the idea of the ornament tree. I did that for a few years. Hope your flowers turn out like that.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I like your ornament tree! Very fun!
      xo Catherine

      ReplyDelete
    4. the tree branch Christmas tree is perfect...my Aunt used to do a Halloween version of this!

      the Aquilegia magpie blooms will be beautiful!

      ReplyDelete
    5. What a lovely way to celebrate Christmas by making your own ornaments in favour of buying ready made. So much more meaningful and personal. I love aquilegias. These are a beautiful bold colour! Hope they do well and reward you with lots of pretty blooms.

      ReplyDelete

    Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.