Thursday 10 November 2011

Ok I have started some of my New years resoloutions now

I wanted to lose weight so I went to the paint store. I heard I could get thinner there.
unknown
Joking aside I have deciced why wait for the new year here are a few of the ones I have just thought of today I am sure the list will get longer or hopefully shorter.
  1. first of all more walkabouts with Sean the dog he is getting a bit like a guitar shape dog.
  2.  Spend more me time it is o.k to say no.
  3. Start doing more crafts and make those curtains .
  4. Spend more time in the garden and less time on the computer.
  5. Make some great memories for my boys picnics ,crafts,watching them play football basically spending more time with without smothering them .
  6. so far so good ah yes and loose some of this puppy fat it is not just Sean who is looking like a guitar.
Another sign it is getting colder here

The summer swimming pool is closed

5 comments:

  1. I wish you luck with the losing weight thing, if you succeed let me know how its done. I'm still trying after *****years without success, almost given up now. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. new years' resolutions in November
    I like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baron and I need to take walks too...I know you'll succeed with all the things you want to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to start your resolutions now, as soon as you think of them! It looks as if you live in an amazing place -- great for all those walks!
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think by just following #4 will be a great start to the weight loss. I did that this year and lost 15 lbs.
    Now the other 30 have to find their way OFF!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.