Tuesday 1 November 2011

Boring declutter day or was it?

It is something I have been putting off for a while the roof space dusty hot dusty realy dusty.
I started at the top and found my baby blanket then all the bracelets you get at the hospital and the boys first hair cut curls.Then there was the box with my eldest boys writing and painting I was going down memory lane so Declutter bustering there has not been much progress up there but it has not been boring. Very dusty though.

Seeds and veg

potatoes
Asparagus peas
peas



4 comments:

  1. I get the feeling it was dusty ;-) I have a problem going through all the "old" memorabilia too...I end up reliving lots of memories but not getting too much cleaning done...but you know that's alright...that's what we save all that stuff for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually end up moving things around and getting in such a muddle that most of it goes back where it came from. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those "decluttering" episodes....such a trip down memory lane! And you're so right--we might not get much accomplished, but what a great way to spend an afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find that happens to me a lot, I get lost in the memories and it all gets put back.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.