Friday 2 February 2018

This and that Friday

I love this time of year that the children can be outside nearly all day



I am sure there is enough room for me

Recently I have started taking pottery class  these birds are a few of my efforts
My spice spoons

In the garden

 A little bit of history


 Christmas 2017

Sean the dog and RoryWhisker's it was Sean's 12th  birthday


Penny Squeaker

Amy Pond

Honey Bunny
The family has grown we also have two more guineapigs  two boys Hunky and Dorry  which reminds me time to feed them all .😊🔆

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cathy, thanks for visiting - it's lovely to reconnect! Great to see how your family has grown.
    I love your ceramic birds and spice spoons - that's a wonderful skill you have.
    Those guinea pigs are so cute with their hairy tufts.
    Cheerio and all the best, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.