Sunday 9 September 2012

Sunday habit for this Simple woman.

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
The sun is shining and it still feels like summer.
I am thinking...
I should be doing some housework and I hope Daniel gets a move on or he will miss the bus.
I am thankful...

that he did not miss the bus...and that I was here when he said "Love you"
In the kitchen...
I have a new toy a Magi mix I think I will make some meat balls and pasta.
I am wearing...

the usual shorts and t-shirt
I am creating...

a few mattress covers for play school.
I am going...

to ride my bike and then start on the housework.
I am wondering...
will I get everything done ... but the again there is tomorrow
I am reading...
far from the madding crowd on my hammock
I am hoping...
it will cool down a little so I can take Sean for a walk.
I am looking forward to...

plans that I have made cross fingers.
I am learning

that patience is a virtue
Around the house...

is quiet now with just the washing machine on
I am pondering...
a lot of things but mostly about how cruel we can be to each other.
A favourite quote for today...
dont miss the bus
One of my favourite things...
my hammock

A few plans for the rest of the week:
taking Sean for some walks and spending sometime in my hammock.
A peek into my day.

bike ride, house work, cooking,sewing and reading a book in the hammock under the tree.bliss

I cant remember who sent this too me . 
the simple womans daybook

3 comments:

  1. Great post and well written poem. You have your day organised and sound very happy. It cheers your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree worrying is a waste of time. I take each day as it comes, deal with the difficult/ unpleasant chores first and that leaves the rest of the day to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.