Saturday 12 March 2011

Hello Blog Gone Fishing

I keep on starting to write something on this blog today but my thoughts are else where across the world to Japan where not so long ago people where eating strawberries in an all you can eat farm and deciding what they were going to plant in their little apartment balcony and here a family killed in a most horrific way I cant bring myself to tell you how a baby of a month old was killed.
 As I have written before I write this blog to remember the good times in my families life and this I am grateful that there are many but I don't take them for granted and I say these moments are little memories that we give as presents to our children. So they have gone fishing with their Abba most probably no fish but lots of fishy tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.